Friday, March 18, 2011

Breakfast at The Loaf (Bakery & Bistro), Pavilion Kuala Lumpur is Love.

Been to Pavilion K. L. for many times and act as a passerby of The Loaf when I entering the shopping mall.

For the first time I had my breakfast at The Loaf on the same morning when I'm leaving back to K. K.in the afternoon.


Breakfast was cozy, delicious and the pastries and breads have a reasonable price too!

Thought that the pastry they were selling was expensive since it was located at Pavilion K. L., the high class shopping heaven! And actually it was NOT!!!

Told myself that I must try all kind of foods even it cost expensive for once and of course all those food which can be acceptable and at last I got a bite of pastry from The Loaf.


The Loaf was located at the right side of the main entrance of Pavilion K. L. with a nice scenery of Bukit Bintang area and a nice environment for guests like us sitting outside the bakery.

For your information, The Loaf was owned by our former Prime Minister, Tun Dr Mahathir bin Mohamad, a prime minister who I salut the most! If I'm not mistaken, he told us that he would like all of us to have a nice place for a cup tea and pastries made with Japanese methodology for us to enjoy. What a nice person that thinks for others.

And if you are lucky enough, you can meet him personally at his outlet while he is having his tea session!

Everyone deserve the best right???


- Loaf of Breads -


- Smiley U -


- The Pastries -

Their breads and pastries smells great and made my saliva drooled! Too many choices for me to select, does not know which one to choose. lol :D


- The gifts -

Jams, biscuits and others. My elder sister bought a jar or two as for the jams.


Three of us - Meatball (me elder sister), Jenette (my cousin) and me!

I had White Coffee which cost RM5.80 only!! For me, the price is okay with flavour that were bitter and smells great (gau gau), not like some others which contained too much milk which become worst than latte.


- Square California Raisin RM3.80 -

The price is reasonable for such a bakery and bistro! The breads and pastries that bite us! It's delicious and it's a must try!!!



Facial expression talks. :) Mmmmm~~~ So nice!!

And Jenette's eye blinked at her first bite!


Recyclable plate for our breakfast.


It's still early while waiting for the shopping mall to open. We saw the security were doing their daily routine in the morning.

The Loaf. What a nice bakery & bistro to be. :) I love!

Location:

Bukit Bintang (The above)

Pavilion K. L, Level 3 & 4, Lot 3.13.00 & 4.12.02,
168 Jalan Bukit Bintang, 55100 Kuala Lumpur.

Langkawi
C9 Perdana Quay Telaga harbour Park,
Pantai Kok 07000 Langkawi, Kedah.

Subang
Empire Shopping Gallery LG 23A Lower Ground Floor,
Jalan SS16/1, SS16, 47500 Subang Jaya, Selangor.

Puchong
IOI Beaulevard D-G-52, Jalan Kenari 5, Bandar Puchong Jaya,
47170 Puchong, Selangor.

5 comments:

  1. Wow, everything look tasty and luxury.

    Bila la mau buka di KK ni.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm~~~ Haven't seen one yet in KK. Normally just Kopitiam with coffee and bread! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. and i thought Pavilion's outlets are always expensive.. this one seems reasonable..

    ReplyDelete
  4. yup! It's reasonable! I have the same thought like u before that too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good, i should try that tomorrow morning !

    ReplyDelete