Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Great Time Meeting New Friends/ Bloggers at Shopaholics Bazaar 2012, #KKCity

Another round of applause to Pretty.Wild.Diva (PWD) for making Shopaholics Bazaar a happening events in Kota Kinabalu during last weekend. It was held at Palm Square, Centre Point for three days consecutively since Friday (20th) and I am one of the Vendor selling my pre-loved and new collections of clothes and accessories. :)

All of us had a great time there despite of some minor problems before the event started. :) Anyway, the last day was CRAZY!! Cheap and worthy price for bargained goods for shopaholics KKians! Besides, shopping and selling, I did personal get in touched with KK Bloggers too! The unforgotten memories were people do recognised the one behind Meitzeu's Blog. *Wave Hand*

Okay now... I have no much things to say but DO ENJOY the photographs I shared here. :)


- The usual photo of us three (Beverly from Take Another Step and Charlotte) -


- Hanging out at Maguro from Momoiro Gal's Booth -


- Calista from PetiteModel87 -

She was one of the vendor sharing with me and I owe her loads of time to take care my sales while I was not around. :P Thank you so much!


- Those chunky rings me and Beverly had bought with super cheap price! -

My chunky turquoise ring cost RM10.00.


- Feather Hair Clip (RM10.00) -

Quite and art piece and nice one on my hair! Few of us from the booth I'm with were influenced by Beverly who love Bohemian style! :)


- We were sitting next to each other -


- Accessories by Roupa -


- Finally met @KKCity in person -

What a coincidence that the new friend I met was a mutual friend of his. At the first place @KKCity wouldn't want his friend (Melanie) to expose his secret but in the end we met each other there.


- Meow -

To end this post, I present you the Meows which Beverly and Charlotte asked us to pose with. Guess what we were trying to act. :D

That's all for this post. Have a great day people. :)



30 comments:

  1. Gosssh...how come i didn't know about this bazaar. Oh man! melepas hehe..anyway you had a great time there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. girls day out ya ..
    so much fun .. i bet a lot of gossiping also .. kekekeke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I want to kirim salam to all of them.. please!!! ^_^.v.. ha ha ha ha.. :D.. btw, I miss you meitzeu!! ^_^.v..

    ReplyDelete
  4. It must have been great meeting fellow bloggers and shopping as well as browsing all the stuffs at the same time. The rings are my kind of accessories and am loving those you have shared. I have plenty of chunky and different colored rings in my collections and they do complete my style of dressing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Meow! Both of you are so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha! so fun! Meitzeu look sooo cute in every pic! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome!!! huhu im sorry i couldn't be there..i really wanted to go, but it's just the matter of time & transports, u know..huhu...i love all those stuff...please inform me when's the next event yeah :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I so wish I'm there =.= so I can take pictures with all the pretty girls there! muahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  9. i wish there is an event like this in kl as well =P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. KL have all kinds of events like thissss!!

      Delete
  10. the turquoise ring is certainly cheap! can't get them at such prices here. and i can imagine myself going gaga shopping if i were there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe :D I'm sure you will go gagaga if you were there!

      Delete
  11. Hi meitzeu! I was so busy with my exam that I didn't notice that this event was held at cp..~ huh! Miss it.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. The @kkcity guy? He's the one? cool.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are so cute! >u< I just want to pinch your cheeks lol<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe :P Thank you! I love your bloggggg! :D Read it for a while. :)

      Delete
  14. *blogwalking*
    waaaahhh if only i was there... wanna shop! shop! shop!
    wish they have this in Melaka... hmmmph~
    nice blog btw :)

    ReplyDelete