Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Popping Eggs at OCHADO (茶の道) at Suria Sabah, KK

There's a new beverage franchise outlet in town since months ago!

OCHADO (茶之道)

Located at Suria Sabah and has been a hot topic by one person to another. Few weeks ago, mom requested us to go to Sunday Market, Gaya Street before she went to Europe and after the walk, we ended our day at Suria Sabah.


- Ochado -

We reached Suria Sabah approximately 10.00am., as there were no customer at their counter, might as well I buy a cup to try!

There was no Roasted Milk Tea available (it was still early and they haven't prepare the tea yet), therefore I bought Pop Egg Milk Tea.


- The Price List -


 - Pop Eggs Milk Tea -


 - The Pop Eggs taste Caramel -

Pop Eggs are made of Caramel! The sweetness of it blend together with the Japanese flavoured milky tea for sure suits me well. :) If compared with our milky tea by Yoyo Cafe (A well established Taiwanese beverage outlets), I definitely choose Ochado's Milky Tea and next I wanna try the Roasted Milk Tea that they are famous with!

I still remember the milky tea that I tried during my Taiwan trip, it was just the same. And as you all know, I went to KL weeks ago and tried Chatime, Pavilion for another time, it was disappointing as their milky was tasteless (no more Taiwanese tea flavour like before) and the colour of the milky tea just unusual. :(

Quality control always be an issue to solve.

So, Ochado is my new temptation when I drop by Suria Sabah for now :) AND of course coffee still the best! :D

Facebook Page : Click here.
Kota Kinabalu Branch :  Suria Sabah


24 comments:

  1. Sounds very good. I must try it sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I saw the same at tokyo street, pavilion kl!

      Delete
  3. Ochado!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p.. That pop eggs sounds good.. But, still I'll find YOYO is still the best.. :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe :D Different ppl, different taste buds!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. :) Make sure you go there early, coz I heard they always full house!

      Delete
  5. apart from vanilla, milk-tea is one of my fave beverages. Will need to try this one out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is really nice..
    now the milk tea is getting better and better

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup yup! I prefer milky tea with tea flavour, instead of milk flavour. :)

      Delete
  7. I haven't try OCHADO yet! Went Suria for few times but keep forgot about it. :S

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you found your new love :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the pop eggs! Ochado is japanese milk tea! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HEheh :D Now only I know it is originated from Japan.

      I like it too!

      Delete
  10. pop eggs? never heard of it before...gonna try it soon! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  11. ohh...they have a lot outlet in WP /KL area..it's like...EVERYWHERE! xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. i went there yesterday, and the queue was longgggggg.... ><

    ReplyDelete
  13. I heard so much good reviews on Ochado, can't wait to give it a try soon. Long time no see, Meitzeu, I like your new blog design.

    http://lady-g-blog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete