Wednesday, February 8, 2012

【沙巴博客聚会】CNY Visiting & Bloggers Day Out!

And not Girls Night Out! :D

It was a last minute decision to gather together while Sherrie (Cutebun) from Sarawak who was born in Sabah (If I'm not mistaken) is here. And I think most of you who has been following my blog will recognise all of THEM! :)

But before I share about my last Saturday with all the bloggers, my 7th Day of CNY was nice and this year, I did something extraordinary compared with previous years... I went to friends' house for visiting for the FIRST TIME and 4 houses (It would be 5 including mine in the list) all in a row from 12.00pm to 6.00pm. (*_*) It was interesting and fun! Hence, it was actually also the FIRST time having my friends (the first badge) visiting to my house. :P


- At my house : All of them were my hostel mates during my Advanced Diploma course at TARC KL -

As Diana had posted about our happening visiting to all the houses, why don't you all read about it HERE! Next year guys, let's do it AGAIN! :D

Okay~ Back to last Saturday...


- Sherrie from Cutebun -

She is here now and going to leave KK on the 8th. :) A mutual decision via Twitter and we had our casual  lunch at Part Play Lifestyle Cafe, one of the cafe that I love to chill and for the first time with other bloggers I love! So, now you know who are close to me! :D 

I had Surprised Egg Pasta while Hayden a.k.a Chan had Thai Style Tom Yum Fish. And the best part was the dessert he had was SO GOOD!

Now...


- Beverly from Take Another Step and Charlotte -


- Yummylicious Waffles -

Tasted heavenly and I would love to had it on my next afternoon tea session, who's with me? :P



Quite a nice and lovely person in real life. :) And same applies to all other bloggers I hang out with. :) Read what he write about his "Bloggers Outing" last Saturday HERE.


- Borneo Fashion Festival Kota Kinabalu 2012 -

After we had our lunch and it was time to go for a movie at Suria Sabah, however, we cancelled the plan and went to watch the Borneo Fashion Festival instead for.... 20 minutes. -_- Nice designs by local designers for sure. :)

The end of the Fashion Festival and what did we do next? Another afternoon tea session at Le Safran to continue with our chit chat AGAIN before going home! ;) And guess what? They came to my house on Sunday for afternoon tea session aka visiting session and filled them with freshly prepared Hainanese Tea by my mom and local delicacies by my dad! Nice hospitality eh.. :)

There's so many first time in this entry of mine. :P Anyway, maybe we should go out once in a while to get us updated with each other. :) Nice to meet you all in real life! They are such an awesome friends in real life. :)


33 comments:

  1. Walawei you had a great CNY too...hope to see you when I visit KK next week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure! :) Diana will contact me when U are here! :) You got Twitter account?

      Delete
  2. Nice entry. Oh, i am sooo looking forward to next year's CNY. Always so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! CNY is the time where people like us having longgggg holiday!

      Delete
  3. means that you will have lots of angpow......
    last time when I was young ....
    i use to visit lots of friends... LOL
    pocket money not enuff so have to work harder...
    I think one day - max is abt 7~8 houses (but that time d rates is abt RM2/packet.... so it is only RM16) LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow~ 7-8 houses??? My gosh.. I will be exhausted. RM16 last time was so much!!

      Delete
  4. Wah, that's a lot of houses to visit in a single day. Hope everyone had a blast.

    And that waffles is extra special with lodsa icecream on top.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too bad I missed out the day out at Party Play.

    By the way, I did received message/comments from Miss Tina saying that she will come KK next week. How about next gathering with her again? :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! It's so much fun to gather together and the KK unbangable joke was hilarious! XD I love how you took my photo~~ <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I have a wall climbing date with Bev, not sure yet, need to double check with her, haha.

    Its really nice to be able to gather with other bloggers once awhile right ^^

    Lets meet up sometimes when I'm going back sabah :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure! Maybe I could join U all for a climb too! :)

      Okay bah! Just inform me earlier. :)

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. yea~~ There's always a next bah!

      Delete
    2. When you're coming back? K + green tea session again? :D

      Delete
  9. Ooo.. great celebration with friends..

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow! nice! even KK also got bloggers day out! where penang baru ada! =(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. U can plan for it if U found local ppl to go for an outing!!

      Those bloggers I went with are readers of mine which in the end... become friends and close now. :)

      Delete
  11. How come I wasnt invited?? Hahaha.. Kidding.. But it sounds like you had a great day out! =)
    I usually go to friends' houses during CNY.. We call it "ang pau hunting".. Haha.. But the older we get, the less ang paus we receive! =(

    ReplyDelete
  12. now i realise there are lots of sabahan bloggers too :D good to have gatherings out of KL / Selangor area

    Latest: Aftermath of CNY; What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ofcourse. That's only part of Sabahan bloggers.

      Delete
  13. Sherrie is wearing Hello Kitty top! :P The waffles looks really yummylicious :OOO

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi,

    So many bloggers on a trip. It must be fun!

    Wilson

    ReplyDelete
  15. cool enjoy! i think i know some of them~ =p

    ReplyDelete