Wednesday, March 9, 2011

【沙巴玩】 丹容雅路海滨 Fun in Sabah : Kota Kinabalu - Relaxing Day at Tanjung Aru Beach

We could see every beaches around town were full of people chilling with friends and family, especially during the weekends and in the evening.

However, Tanjung Aru Beach will be in my top list and I felt much relaxed each time when I saw the deep blue ocean and clear sky especially when the air are clean. FYI, I'm born in K.K. and I experienced so much changes to our memorable beach.


I still remember the crowd where it used to be. Vehicles everywhere and the beach was packed with people selling snacks, corns, coconuts and more.

And now.... City council have restructured the whole beach, seller have their own stalls to sell snacks and hawkers have stalls for frying and cooking too.


The usual fattening chicken butts that I love and T loves it too!

A coconut for sharing is a must have when we are enjoying the scenery of the beach.

However, sometimes the coconuts and foods may not serve well and it's unexplainable. I don't know why.

We still love the beach, although the food sucks sometimes. LOLz!


See the butt?


I felt so lucky that I saw 2 white beak Hornbill flying freely in the air and stopping by trees.

Suppose to be Anthracoceros Hornbill! Smaller size compared to the one we usually seen at the Zoo. Doesn't look like the hornbill symbol on the flag of Sarawak neither.


So far to walk and I enjoy every moment there. Once in a while sitting silently and leave all the busy lifestyle behind are so perfect.

****Shhhhhh****

Close your eyes and enjoy the breeze.


Two huge yacht in the middle of the sea.


I saw tourists and local people enjoying themselves and it's reminded me the beach of Krabi Island, Thailand. I heard tourists was sun bathing nakedly there!! OMG!


Innocent children running around like nobody business.

Saw that two facilities at the playground? It's still there even after all these years, I meant like since twenty years ago.

By the way, we may get lucky to see Harley-Davidson Motors! There are many in town and came together for gathering!!

4 comments:

  1. Come Come~~ Come back KK. hhehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya ya.. Tg Aru used to be so meriah last time! but after d place being develop its still ok i guess, but not that much fun anymore.. hehe..
    u didnt go to perdana Park? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wanted to go to Perdana Park, but it was sooooo pack! Jamme! So, just go home lor.

    ReplyDelete