Thursday, July 24, 2008

Showcase of Maritime Song & Music, Liverpool

I'm not having a great days in these duration~

Just after we visited RFA LYME Bay, we manage to enjoy their maritime song around 3.30pm I assume. We saw the maritime group of people was preparing for their show & we waited awhile.

We saw a lady who worn tiger skin & she's responsible for the big drum.


We take the opportunity to take pictures with the band while they are performing. Luckily, we are still there when they are starting their performance, when the show started, public are not allowed to enter to the port.

I'm frighten when he's walking towards me, I think I saw he smile when he saw my reaction. I was like running away to left or right...


Enjoy the short Maritime song that performed!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment