Saturday, July 12, 2008

Liverpool Museum - A Bug's Life & Marine's Tale

I will be going back Malaysia earlier!!! And I will be back for Euro trip if I have the opportunity in future. Don't ask me why for now. if I wanna come, I will earn my own money for my own holiday!!!
Different kind of insects from different sizes. I saw one huge sized fly miniature inside the museum, it's a normal insect that can be seen in Malaysia & it was 'nasty'. I ever fell sick because of food poisoning by that dirty insect.



Pic: Leaf cutter ant. There was a man told us that all those ant was female & no male.


Pic: The trail lead into the below - their home. They work 24 hours a day according to the man & if they felt down from the rope, those ants will die from starving.

Pic: Their home. There were some big ants inside. I just wonder how was their QUEEN look likes.

Pic: See the shell crab?


Pic: Starfish.

Pic: Plaice.

Pic: Sting Ray were this type of creature killed tho famous crocodile hunter.
There were more creatures & insects actually. And above chapter was the last about the content in the large museum. Once again, the picture may vary from actual.
GOOD DAY EVERYONE!!!! I'M GOING TO MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment