Friday, July 16, 2010

Funky Town Cafe Restaurant, Kota Kinabalu, Sabah

Time to chill on a Friday night with a close friend of mine.

She really nice and people like us who work in a stressful environment should be hanging out with friends some how.

I suggested Funky Town which located less than 10 minutes by car from our house. As what I heard from other friends, they told me that the food served are delicious.


We had Mango Juice and Lime Juice. Both of the juice was great and pure mangoes blended in the mango juice!!
*Slurp**

The first dish was my favorite!!

Mushroom Soup


This mixture of different kind of mushrooms is my old time favorite. However, I'm not really impress with the mushroom soup served in Pizza Hut.


The main course that we are waiting!

Chicken Chop.

It is the recommended dish by the owner of the cafe restaurant.

I had a little of it and it was yummy as what they recommended. The chicken meat was marinated since the day before and its flavour really make us drool.


I had Lamb Chop that day, and it was wonderful.


Besides Western Food, they even serve Chinese food and other finger foods too.

Overall, they served very nice food in a cozy cafe with Oldies (music CDs) around the corner. I heard the owner will play his guitar whenever he want.

And Meatball should go there for a try.

Location:
Damai Plaza, Kota Kinabalu.
Opposite the main entrance of Yoyo Cafe and next to Maple Cafe.

2 comments:

  1. Heard about Funky Town from a friend. The food looks sooo good. Must give this place a shot. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha :D
    Yup!! The food taste good as they presented!!
    Yea~~ Go and have a try there!!

    ReplyDelete