Thursday, July 15, 2010

【沙巴游】 兰脑 - 保凌温泉 Fun in Sabah : Ranau - Canopy Walk at Poring Hot Spring

Continued with my previous post which I've missed out before we went to Pine Resort for a stay. Before that, we went to Poring Hot Spring which located at Ranau for canopy walk and bath!!

The first thing we do was filling up our tummy at Rainforest Restaurant.

As I heard before, the food was quite satisfied for a person like me, I like the fried bananas (pisang goreng) very much and it was sweet and tasty. Besides, both of my parents in love with the chicken wings!! They serves buffet styled lunch with Malaysian delights and a bit of Italian dishes (i.e. Spaghetti).


After our buffet lunch, we went for a walk in the natural environment and some of the aunts went for bath too.

Normally I didn't go for the bath at the public area (FYI, they have chalet for private use too), I prefer sitting beside inserting my legs into the water tub. I did wrote about the Hot Water Sulfur Spring before, click here to view the previous post about the water tubs!


We are waiting for our turn for the canopy walk at the main entrance.


The trail of the canopy walk began...

We saw varies species of plants along the way. Besides, we do a little of hiking in the woods too~~


There were few hanging bridges along the canopy walk. I went for the walk for the first time and it's quite deep when I look downward and frighten me that I need to hold tight to the rope besides. However, I love the natural view there!

The distance was a bit long and the weather was hot. We saw a man took off his shirt and went for the canopy walk, he even took pictures with us. =D


Yea~~ One of the uncle or aunt told us that the plant above was the first species of Orchid plant, it was small, just like the size of my palm ( the length of the white flower until the small green leaves.

*Tour with Tropical Holidays Paradise for Poring Hot Spring, Ranau, Sabah.

3 comments:

  1. wow~~ You are fast!! Just post it. hahaha =D
    That place was located at Ranau, Sabah. A cool place to be if you like the nature. =)
    Ok lar, its late already, I'm working tomorrow.
    Night night sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I saw that largest flower, Rafflesia arnoldii which was huge and around more or less 1 meter in its diameter. Then I had gone for Canopy Walk which was hypothetical to be a track walking path. Then the 2 different waterfalls. Bathe within the Japanese-fashion baths. I took a look at Butterfly Farm. Following url provides the information on "Things to see at Poring" http://www.expeditionasia.net/poring-malaysia.html

    ReplyDelete