Sunday, March 15, 2020

Paintball Battle for Beginner in KKCity

Kota Kinabalu, Sabah

If you were following me at my social media channels, you will noticed that I am currently attached with IQI Sabah as a Real Estate Negotiator. 

I like the Company with such platform of education and entertainment, one of it would be "Wonderful Wednesday".

Recently, we have participated the organised Paint Ball Battle among our colleagues and it was my first time too! Been wanted to play for ages.



Looks professional, but it was quite a beginner stage for most of us. It was fun if you love outdoors and if you have grieves for the past few days! It's quite a good activity to let all out by running, being focused and as a teammates.


For beginner like me, basic safety must be taken note of. How to carry the gun, how to wear the hat and how to protect ourself, because it's a battle at the ground!

The bullets was made of food colouring and vegetables oil, that might stain our attires, but washable. As a pre cautions, I wore black and sports pants to make it more flexible to run.


Maybe because of the grass, or my shoe, or I'm out of balance, I still felt down, and I just stand up and continued until we loss! 😂

In a group of six, we were limited to finish the battle within five minutes or last man standing won.





Win or lose is okay, we had tones of fun at the field! Some played rough 😅

For paint ball games, it better to arrange groups of people to play with, single might not be suitable.

Location :
Kota Kinabalu Paintball Centre, Likas 

Contact No. : 016-509 7047
Map : https://maps.app.goo.gl/2cvpRfZaScHNk5BT7


✰ Follow My Journey Online ✰
💻 Blog :
EN : meitzeu.com
中 : sabahxiaoshi.blogspot.com

👍🏻 Facebook : faceboook.com/meitzeupage

📷 Instagram : instagram.com/meitzeu

🎬 YouTube : youtube.com/meitzeu

🎶 Tik Tok : https://vt.tiktok.com/6APUPc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment