Tuesday, February 9, 2016

KK 【沙巴吃】 : Themed Annual Dinner at Silk Garden, Pacific Sutera 丝绸苑

Kota Kinabalu, Sabah. 亚庇, 沙巴。

First of all, HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR TO YOU! 恭喜发财各位! 愿你事事顺利, 万事如意!

We had our office Annual Dinner two weeks before Lunar New Year. Grateful that the program went well, and I guess most of them had a great time with the delicious menu by Silk Garden. Most of all, thanks to Michael who I have been bugging for few times just to make sure everything in order, he does help a lot and try to make sure those I details I have requested can be done.


- Table setting -


- Yee Sang -

Brought in Pick N Pay Yee Sang due to the delayed imported Yee Sang by Silk Garden. I try to make sure there's tossing Yee Sang session to ensure the mixture of culture in the themed Annual Dinner this year. Some of them never try Yee Sang before, which is also good for them to know a bit of the Chinese tradition as well. 


- Macarons by Deli Bites -

A snacks before dinner. The ladies sure love it! And I felt happy with the planned details. :)


- The Starter : Dim Sum platter - 


- Prawn Salad with Honeydew -

The fact is I LOVE THIS DISH!!! Prawn was huge and just delicious. 


- The dessert : Glutinous Rice Ball with peanuts -

Those are few of the dishes we had, and all are more than enough for 50+ of us. Glad that most planned programs went well and I felt relief after the whole event ended. I'm well rested.


 - My Colleague and Trainee -


- Invitation Card with Lucky No -

Well, it was my first time to handle such a big group of people for Annual Dinner assigned to me this year. It was a luck that people I met was helpful. :)

That's all for today. Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment