Saturday, August 27, 2011

Additional Page on Sketches of Life - My Travelogue - Eye On the World!!

Finally I did a Page for my travel experiences from any where in the World!

I think it will ease all of us (including me) searching for entries about the past trips I have been through in Asia, Europe and hopefully America (South and North) soon too!


Feel free to click on "My Travelogue - Eye On the World" and experience the World with a glance!

I hope all my readers will enjoy reading it much!! :)

Toodles!

5 comments:

  1. waaa...bestnya dpt travel jauh2..hihi..

    ReplyDelete
  2. wahhhh! that's a great success... i only been to SG only so far :(

    Peace Out!
    The CleverMunkey

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehe :) THank you!
    Man Man laiiii~~~~ No rush one bah! For sure next time you will go US for ur 1st trip!! hehehehhe

    ReplyDelete